Enrollment Withdrawal Request

Enrollment Withdrawal Request
This is the image for the news article titled Enrollment Withdrawal Request


If your family has moved or if your student will no longer be attending Mountain View, please let us know.

Si su familia se ha mudado o si su estudiante asistirá a otra escuela, háganos saber.


Moving schools can be difficult, especially if you are moving during the school year. However, with a little bit of planning, you can reduce the impact on your kids.

Here are some ways to make the process easier:

  • Notify the current school and the new school about your move date with advance notice if possible.
  • Complete necessary paperwork with the new school or new school district before the move.
  • Once you have submitted the withdrawal form, stop by the office to present your photo ID and receive a copy of your student's Ed Card to take to the new school.
  • Make sure immunizations are up to date and keep important documents with you, not packed away or in storage.

Being a little prepared up front can make moving mid-year much less stressful, and it can also make your children feel more secure. Please let us know how we can be of assistance to you and your family during this transition.

Withdrawal Request (click here)
By submitting this form you are notifying Mt. View Elementary attendance office that your child will no longer be attending. In order to complete the withdrawal/transfer process, the parent must present a valid photo ID to the attendance clerk and receive the student Ed Card to take to the new school. Withdrawal/transfer requests are not complete without a photo ID from a parent.

Formulario para dar de baja al estudiante (haga clic aquí)
Al enviar este formulario, usted notifica a la oficina de asistencia de la escuela primaria Mt. View que el estudiante ya no asistirá más a la escuela. En orden de completar el proceso de dar de baja al estudiante/transferencia, el padre debe presentar una identificación vigente en la oficina asistencia y recibir la tarjeta (student Ed Card) para ingresar a la nueva escuela. Este proceso no se completará sin una identificación con fotografía del padre.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.